Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blogs and Bloggers...

"I have always wanted to write a blog.. to tell the world what I think cause I know what I have to say is important and that it means something." Or so I thought for quite some time... Its only recently that I have begun to realize that seldom does the world notice or care about what you have to say if you havent said something meaningful or profound before. That being the case.. how does this seemingly defeatist cycle break? It breaks now.. with this post.. I hope someone somewhere will find the conflicting elements of my personality endearing or those already in my life will find it enlightening.. :P

While I continue to struggle to understand why some posts obviously meant/addressed to specific people never end up reaching that person on time (I mean wasnt the whole point of the blog to let the other person know what you have been through or are going through?) I write this blog knowing that the people who really matter will never need to open this to understand me.. For everyone else.. Hold my hand and walk with me.. I promise a memorable journey to the depths of my being..

Until tomorrow..
All my love to the cosmos..

No comments:

Post a Comment